Thursday, February 8, 2007

A Meeting

Today I have my Software Engineering Meeting. Usually I have to get up and talk about my previous week, what I have done, and what I am going to work on this week.

I have been having trouble with a few parts of my project, but I think we are close to having a product that is usable and useful. Hopefully, this will happen over the next week or so.

My laptop has also been pretty weird lately. Running slow and having problems keeping up with my typing. I am not sure why, but I think it happens after I put it to sleep for long periods of time in my bag. It could be an overheating problem. I think I will reformat soon.

I have been really holding on to a few verses in Titus recently:

Titus 3:3-8
"3At one time we too were foolish, disobedient, deceived and enslaved by all kinds of passions and pleasures. We lived in malice and envy, being hated and hating one another. 4But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, 5he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, 6whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, 7so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life. 8This is a trustworthy saying. And I want you to stress these things, so that those who have trusted in God may be careful to devote themselves to doing what is good. These things are excellent and profitable for everyone."

It is just so good to know and hear daily of Christ's sacrifice for me. That my old nature is gone. That I have life that is coming and has already come. That we are heirs. That we are renewed and reborn. so much is here.

It is a good thing to hold onto when times are hard, we fall, or even just as a remembrance of what He has done.

No comments: