Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Halo 3 Legendary Edition

So...I went ahead and did it yesterday...
Yes, I pre-ordered the Legendary Edition of Halo 3!!

What am I thinking? Well, I think you will agree it will be worth the extra $40 bucks for what I get! (Really, its only an extra $20 because Megan so graciously gave me a $20 dollar gift card to Gamespot for our 2 Year anniversary! (She also got me a journal) More on that later today).

Check this out:
|
<------ You get this awesome Mark VI Mjolnir Master Chief helmet case. Also:






  • Behind-the-scenes at Bungie Studios with new insights into the Halo Universe and the making of Halo 3.
  • A special hi-res collection of all cinematics from Halo 1 and Halo 2 with director commentary from the Bungie Team bonus
  • Community content from Red vs. Blue, This Spartan Life and Exclusive Gamer Tiles & a Theme
  • Each unit will be serialized for added individuality and collectability.
How the heck could I not get that!?!?! :)

Anyway, come over and play!

-out-


No comments: