Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Introduction

So I thought I would give blogging another chance.

I started on Xanga a long time ago (www.xanga.com/janson0), but nothing really came of that. It kinda died. Instead of restarting there, I figured I would just grab a blogger account and try again.

My blog title comes from pg. 52 of David Crowder's book Praise Habit : Finding God in Sunsets and Sushi. He is talking about God. If we were in a room with him and our eyes met and he looked at us and He ran to us. Here's the quote: "If I am ever in the same room with that Guy [God], I will not be cool. How could I? And what if our eyes met and I was found out? What if I looked up and saw Him running right at me with His arms spread wide and a torrential smile that would turn dry deserts green? That would be unreasonable."

And that is just it. There is no reason for the Guy who made up everything to want me. But I am humbled and astounded and destroyed by the fact that He does. And that makes me want Him. And I do.

So that is what this is about.

Peace

No comments: